ELC Photography is looking for an intern that is excited about photography and would love to learn more about the business behind a successful photography company!
This internship is unpaid, yet will provide excellent photography and business experience that will look great on resumes, college applications and portfolios. The intern will perform tasks according to the studio manager and will assist ELC founder and photographer on photo shoots in studio and on location.
Our ideal intern is a junior or senior in high school looking to gain valuable experience in marketing, business, and/or photography. As an intern, you will be expected to keep up in ELC Photography’s fast-paced business. We are looking for someone who is organized, responsible, punctual, and overall excited to learn!
- Assisting ELC photographer on photo shoots
- Sitting in on photography edits by photographer
- Upkeep with ELC website including blogs and keeping photographs current
- Assisting with email campaigns and cleaning subscriber lists
- Posting original content through social media
- Assisting studio manager with graphic design needs
- Event scheduling and availability on event days
- Scheduling/managing calendar
- Gathering reviews via online presence
- Participation in webinars to gain better knowledge of the industry
- Organization with all photographs through Dropbox and Shootproof
- Must be a hyper-organized individual
- Must bring original ideas to the table
- Open to thinking outside of the box
- Excited to learn about the photography industry
- Hard working, devoted to making ELC a successful business
- Flexible schedule
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
(training will be provided for all systems, though an understanding of some systems is a plus)
- Knowledge in systems like Shootproof, Dropbox, Mailchimp, Squarespace, Adobe Suites, Social Media platforms, MxMerchant, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Gmail
- 1-3 days a week
Please send all resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short cover letter describing why you’d like to intern for ELC Photography.
Internship / Unpaid: for experience only